Every difficulty could be a blessing in disguise. I do believe in this statement. When I retrospect my life, I find this is so true. When I started my teaching career, my first year was terrible. I found teaching so difficult to me, so I decided to attend the transferring exam. I wanted to finish the university education and get another job when I graduate. If teaching was not so difficult to me, I wouldn’t have entered the NTU and majored in English. My English skills wouldn’t be so good, and I wouldn’t have the chance to be an English teacher, a translator, a Ph.D. program student, and a Toastmaster member.
Yes, every difficulty could be a blessing in disguise. Ten years ago, when the doctor told me that I got cancer. I thought life was so unfair. Why me? Why the pretty, smart, happy me? Those days in hospital were a terrible memory full of pain and tears. But, without those days, I wouldn’t have the chance to really live each day as if I would die tomorrow. I wouldn’t have decided to seize every day and do what I like to do. Without those sufferings, I wouldn’t cherish my life so much today.
Now, I want you to remember a difficult time in your life. Try to rethink about those difficult days. Maybe it was a severe teacher who always criticized you. Maybe it was a demanding supervisor who always gave you a hard time. Maybe it was your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you. You thought it was a misfortune. You thought you were the most miserable person in the world. You thought life was so unfair and why other people didn’t have to go through this. But you never imagined this difficulty could be a blessing. But it is. Those difficult days are a part of your life. You have survived. Without those difficulties, you wouldn’t be sitting here, so strong, so brave, and so unbeatable. Thanks to those people who tortured you. Without them, you wouldn’t have got a better education, a better job, or a better man.
We all encounter difficulties in our life. The point is not how to escape from them. The point is how to use them as a chance to better ourselves. No matter how difficult it is, it could be a blessing for us in the future. If we do believe in this, we can face our life in an easy and fearless way. With this positive attitude, all difficulties are not difficulties anymore. They are blessings that make us the most fortunate people in the world.
Glad to visit your website. I'd like to have acquaintances with you by means of WWW. Let's share our life experience with each other. Invite you to http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/shangyih. I think you will be the best one in your area. Have a nice day!
回覆刪除