2009年8月27日 星期四

A phone call from Japan

 


Just got a phone call from Japan. It was Mr. Hano Michiru. He is an associate professor of English in the Department of Language and Communication of Hiroshima International University. I was quite surprised when I got the call. After all, talking to a Japanese professor in English on the phone is not an everyday experience.


 


Mr. Hano visited me a few years ago in my classroom to observe my teaching. He video taped both my teaching process and our interview after the class. He called me because he is going to publish a book about English teaching and he would like to ask my permission to include the video as a DVD with his book. Of course I said no problem. It's my honor to be able to show myself as a model of teaching English in Taiwan. I just hope that I look good in the DVD.


 


He is going to send me the book and the DVD after it is published. I can't wait. And I can't help thinking: life is full of surprises!


 


 


沒有留言:

張貼留言