2010年1月21日 星期四

A quarrel

Quarrels happen when two people have different opinions. Today, during the trip back to Taipei, when I was talking about my different opinions on something , he just kept silence and didn't give me any feedback or response. 


 


I totally don't understand why. If he didn't agree, he can say it or argue with me, but he just kept his mouth shut. I didn't say a word either since then. When we got home, he just went to bed with kids and I am here with my computer and my blog, feeling ignored and upset.


 


I guess quarrels do happen in every marriage. But the strangest quarrel is like this. I am even not sure if I could call this a quarrel. But I really hate this feeling, and what I hate more is going to bed with this kind of feeling.


 


A-Shu's thought: A blog is like a diary. I want to express my emotion, but I also want to keep it private, so I use English as a tool to protect the privacy, or as a filter to make this less understood.


1 則留言:

  1. 鴨子,不好意思,不小心刪除了妳的留言,謝謝妳的關心, everything is OK now.

    回覆刪除