2009年9月1日 星期二

Frustrated! My heart was broken.

I tried to publish one paper in an academic journal, so I sent them the paper a few months ago.  They emailed me yesterday and told me the result is: REJECTED!


 


My heart was broken. Then I read the two reviewers' comments. I had to admit that what they say is right. My argument is too weak. My data are not enough. My logic is sometimes contradictory. In short, the paper is not good enough to be published in a well-known journal.


 


I felt so frustrated last night. How come I didn't see my problems? This paper was presented in a conference, and the audience gave me a positive feedback at that time. Maybe that's why I thought it was a good paper. Now I know the difference between conference paper and journal paper.


 


I woke up this morning, still feeling bad. But I try ot look at the bright side. At least I got valuable feedbacks. The reviewers really carefully read my paper and point out my weakness. I can learn a lot from their comments. The only thing I should do now is to recollect myself and persist in my study. I have no time to lament.


沒有留言:

張貼留言